DPAA President, CEO
DPAA is the fast-growing trade marketing association representing all digital advertising outside the home. With over 130-member companies, DPAA represents the thriving Digital Out of Home (DOOH) media sector to brands and agencies through thought leadership, events, marketing initiatives, etc. We create a community for our members to network, learn from each other, do business with each other, while working together on industry solutions.
New position due to industry and Association growth. Main responsibility is to grow DPAA Membership with relevant members from today’s advertising and media ecosystem. This includes media owners in digital and OOH, data, research, programming content, programmatic, software, technology, hardware and other related areas. The Member Sales Manager will drive DPAA membership via DPAA relations, research, prospecting, meetings, materials development, strong pipeline and closing amongst companies that will benefit from membership. This is an industry leadership role in one of the fastest growing media categories.
Other responsibilities include Member Account Servicing and work with advertisers and agencies organizing meetings to promote the use of DOOH
Member prospect development will come from working with DPAA team, manager’s own initiatives and pipeline lists.
Manager will also service needs of members along with direction from DPAA President.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with President and team to develop target lists
- Cultivate prospects already in pipeline
- Attend trade shows where appropriate for prospecting purposes
- Work with President and team to service members as needed
- Develop materials as needed to support development efforts
- Develop a good knowledge of the industry and key players
- Create sales presentations, sales materials as needed
- Proven conceptual sales experience and success
- Work in Advertising and Media
- Digital Media acumen
Please email your resume and cover letter to DPAARecruitment@dp-aa.org