DPAA is the leading global trade marketing association connecting out-of-home media with the advertising community while moving OOH to digital.
Membership in the DPAA community brings many business acceleration benefits, including a wide array of products such as “DPAA Short Connects,” “DPAA Homeroom,” “DPAA Town Hall,” “DPAA Davos” and “DPAA Task Force.”
DPAA also offers members an extensive database of research, best practices and case studies; tools for planning, training and forecasting; social media amplification of news; insights on software and hardware solutions; further integration into the advertising ecosystem as part of the video everywhere conversation and marketing campaign; and more.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The DPAA Board of Directors provides strategy and direction for the association. Elected by the general membership, the Board consists of leaders in the digital place based media space who work collectively to shape and strengthen the industry. Click on a board member below to connect with them directly.
DPAA Advisory Board members are agency and industry executives who are
- Experienced in creating , planning and buying advertising
- Passionate for growth, change and progress in advertising
- Thought leaders into how to help Digital Place Based Media industry grow
As part of this elite group, they
- Advocate the positive aspects of digital place-based media within their organizations
- Participate in quarterly Board meetings with DPAA members
- Contribute their expertise and thought leadership for the better of the industry
- Collaborate with the relevant committees & task forces on industry wide initiatives
- Provide executive level thought leadership and support
Committees are the working groups that bring DPAA initiatives to life. Committee membership is open to anyone from a DPAA member company in good standing.
To aggressively drive growth and identify compelling paths forward, collaboration among our stakeholders is critical. To this end, the DPAA committee structure is based on the following tenets to promote focused dialogue on DPAA priorities:
Committees are cross populated with DPAA members, Agency Advisory Board members and clients, as necessary depending upon the focus of the committee.
Media Operations Committee
Mobile Integration Committee
Research & Standards Committee
Diversity & Inclusion
Select committees are formed to carry out functions not covered by the standing committees. These committees exist only as long as it takes for them to complete their work and report back to the members. The deliverable may be an actual document such as a white paper or guideline or some kind of educational series that helps agencies and networks.