Powered by Quotient.
ABOUT THE AWARDS
The new DOOH-E(xcellence) Awards program recognizes top performers in DOOH media. 2022 is the inaugural year of the DOOH-E Awards celebrating innovation, efficiency, and addressability in the digitization of the Out-of-Home space. The DOOH-E Awards represent the best DOOH campaigns integrating ad-tech, targeting, and dynamic creative approaches as a vital part of the omnichannel ecosystem.
The DOOH-E Awards are a people’s choice award – the first of their kind in the OOH ecosystem! That means that the judges are you and your peers. As experts in the advertising and media industry, you are best equipped to recognize DOOH excellence, by voting on shortlisted submissions in three major categories.
The winners will receive bragging rights, recognition at the 2022 DPAA Global Summit, an official press announcement, spotlight feature in the DPAA’s community and Quotient’s industry channels, as well as the coveted inaugural Dewey trophy.
- Deadline for Submission: July 22, 2022
for campaigns launched between January 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022
- Shortlist announcement: August 8, 2022
- Peer voting will take place between Aug and Sept, 2022
- The 2022 DOOH-E Awards are free to enter and are open to any organization to submit an entry.
- DPAA and Quotient will select a shortlist of top contenders in each category, which will then be open for public voting from August – September 30, 2022.
- Winners will be announced at the 2022 DPAA Global Summit on October 11, 2022, in New York City
Best Purpose-Driven Campaign
This category is ideal for campaigns that are inspiring, conscious-driven, and enthralling utilizing any digital formats outside the home. These can include submissions ranging from socially conscious or brand purpose-driven campaigns, PSAs or any other campaigns that captivate and encourage action.
Most Creative Campaign
This category is best for campaigns that are exceptionally creative and make us go “wow”. The creativity can come across in a variety of forms – whether it is the messaging, the use of unique capabilities, the data applied, dynamic visuals or other impressive applications.
Best Use of Programmatic Tech Innovation
This category is designed for campaigns that master the use of programmatic technology in order to execute a unique experience. These could be ad-tech tools, planning tools, or any other use of technology to deliver outstanding results.
COMPLETE YOUR DOOH-E SUBMISSION BELOW
By clicking the “submit” button you agree to the DOOH-E Awards Terms & Conditions posted below.
The DOOH-E Awards Terms & Conditions
Organizers: Quotient Technology Inc. and DPAA
By submitting an entry for the DOOH-E Awards, the entrant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Entrant represents and warrants that the information contained in the DOOH-E Awards Submission Form is true, accurate, lawful and original and the entrant has obtained necessary approvals and permissions from the owner to submit the entry for the DOOH-E Awards program.
- Entrant acknowledges that nothing contained in the DOOH-E Awards Submission Form will be considered confidential information of Entrant. The information contained in the Submission Form may be used by Organizers for promotional purposes in connection with the DOOH-E Awards.
- Entrant will, at its own expense, defend, release, hold harmless and indemnify Organizers from and against any and all claims arising out of or in connection with Entrant’s participation in the DOOH-E Awards program, including any allegation that the information submitted in an entry infringes a third party’s right.
- Entrant hereby grants to Organizers and their authorized third parties, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify (only to the extent necessary or as expressly permitted by Entrant), distribute, publicly perform, display and store the content and subject matter of the submission, which may include Entrant’s and/or owner’s trade names, trademarks, logos, photographs or service marks for promotional purposes in connection with the DOOH-E Awards.
- Acceptance of the DOOH-E Award constitutes the winner’s consent for the Organizers to the use the winner’s name and/or photograph without further compensation for promotional purposes in connection with the DOOH-E Awards.
- Organizers reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the terms of the DOOH-E Awards program, at their sole discretion. The results of the DOOH-E Awards program announced by the Organizers are final and not subject to discussion, review or feedback. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY IS MADE BY THE ORGANIZERS CONCERNING THE DOOH-E AWARDS PROGRAM, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED.
- Any use of an Organizer’s name or logo will be subject to that Organizer’s prior written consent.
- Any claim, legal action, suit or proceeding arising out of or in connection with the DOOH-E Awards program will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict-of-law provision or rule.