We will be rescheduling our London event around COVID-19 concerns.
for updates please reach out to Noah Klas.
This full-day in-person course is to help buyers and sellers of DOOH transact more efficiently and effectively programmatically. You will gain a competitive advantage in how to apply and navigate the evolving programmatic ecosystem to boost your campaign or publisher performance.
Designed for your entire team, our Beginner-to-Intermediate-level class will build a strong foundation in the knowledge and understanding of the programmatic landscape, its history and differences with other media channels. A training specialized to elevate all attendees regardless of level on how to incorporate programmatic best practices into both the buying and selling process and build a roadmap toward programmatic DOOH success.
What to Expect
Full-Day Class covering basics to intermediate theory around the practice of Programmatic DOOH. At the end of the day, attendees will have gained essential learnings including:
- Knowing the advantages of programmatic transacting, specific to DOOH
- Applying the 5 Stages of Programmatic Buying to your job
- Applying the 5 Stages of Programmatic Selling to your job
- Seeing a leading Supply Side Platform and Demand Side Platform in action
- Understanding how Data can and should be applied to inventory and creative
- Hearing real-life experiences from a leading Programmatic Buyer
Who Should Attend
The training will benefit both buy-side and sell-side multi-disciplinary stakeholder teams and organizational levels:
- Publisher Operations
- Publisher Sellers
- Tech Leaders