Dubai, UAE – 2nd August 2023. Hypermedia, subsidiary of W Group Holding and one of the leading providers of Out-Of-Home (OOH) media solutions in the region, announced today the addition of René, the 13th digital bridge within its esteemed “Z Gallery – Art of Media” collection, situated at the World Trade Center, the entrance of Sheikh Zayed Road.
René, the extension of the renowned ‘Artist’ network, distinguished by its size 30m x 3.5m, offers advertisers an exceptional platform to launch data-driven campaigns and achieve remarkable exposure and Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS). The strategic placement of this bridge is set to generate 21,063,203 million impressions per spot, 1,048,954 million Unique Reach and a Total Reach of 29.67%, making it a highly impactful advertising space.
In addition to its strategic premium location, René bridge leverages its digital capabilities to allow advertisers to display dynamic and interactive content, powered by data measurement and analytics and implemented in a sustainable DOOH ecosystem.
The choice of René was inspired by the iconic artwork of René Magritte, specifically his masterpiece, “The Treachery of Images.” The painting features a pipe with the enigmatic caption, “Ceci n’est pas une pipe” (This is not a pipe), challenging traditional perceptions and encouraging viewers to see beyond the obvious. Similarly, Hypermedia aims to transcend the physical boundaries of René, transforming it into an extraordinary platform that empowers brands to elevate their exposure and make a lasting impact.
Endorsing its position as Creators of Impact, Hypermedia introduced the “Z Gallery – Art of Media” concept in 2022 on Sheikh Zayed Road, comprising a captivating network of over 550 digital and static assets meticulously designed to provide brands with a premium media “Art Experience”. Since joining Dubai’s visionary journey of building Sheikh Zayed Road in 2001, Hypermedia remained committed to establishing a world-class OOH media infrastructure that reflects the city’s upscale, modern, and distinctive identity.
“René represents a significant milestone in our mission to redefine digital Out-Of-Home advertising,” said Gerard Rustom, Managing Director/CRO at Hypermedia. “We believe that by fusing art, technology, and strategic placement, we can offer brands an unparalleled opportunity to captivate audiences and achieve remarkable measurable results. René‘s location, combined with our advanced audience analytic tools, will empower advertisers to deliver data-driven campaigns that maximize their return on investment.”
The addition of René to the “Z Gallery – Art of Media” collection further solidifies Hypermedia’s position as a trailblazer in the OOH advertising industry. As the company continues to push boundaries and leverage innovation, advertisers can expect even more extraordinary opportunities to engage and inspire their target audiences.
In 2022, Hypermedia launched the “Z Gallery- Art of Media” as an innovative outdoor media concept representing its largest and most diverse OOH network located on the strategic Sheikh Zayed Road, targeting residents, businesspeople, and tourists with the most impactful advertising exposure.
Through its various artistically designed assets, “Z Gallery” provides an OOH media network divided into three main sections: The Artists, The Collection and The Signature-Naming Rights.
- The Artists: 13 digital bridges creating premium and engaging DOOH media opportunities for brands across SZR, reaching more than one million riders per day.
- The Collection: A wide variety of media assets uniting our different art pieces:
- The Tableau: 24 static bridges distinguished in style, drawing attention with frames, format, and finesse.
- Iconic Art: The largest OOH structure distinguished by its size and unconventional shape. Its majestic and striking dimensions position it as one of the city’s most distinguished and substantial landmarks, wrapping Dubai Metro stations
- Masterpiece: Two backlit stand-alone mega tableaux, dominating through its grandiose in landscape to make brands rise above the clutter and emerge as an unmissable chef d’oeuvre, a classic masterwork.
- The Sculptures: Six verticals standing out due to their unconventional shape and size, to envelop spectators with a memorable and everlasting experience of an abstract work of art.
- Graffiti: 470 pillars stretched across Dubai Metro’s Red and Green lines, providing the most original and unique form of media expression, and offering brands the opportunity to create impactful sequential ad campaigns.
- The Portrait: One large portrait backlit wall that gives a unique opportunity for brands for an unmissable landmark to take the stage and reinforce their presence in the heart of the city.
- The Canvas: One large landscape backlit wall creating a spacious and wide platform for brands to stand out.
- Signature – Dubai Metro Station Naming Rights: A profound opportunity for marketers to dominate the most visible OOH media platform in the UAE, turning brands into landmarks. A powerful and iconic platform for brands to create impact where it matters.
The joint effort of W Group subsidiaries, Hypermedia and DigitAll has revolutionized the Sheikh Zayed Road OOH media landscape, turning it into a premium Art Experience named: “Z Gallery”.
About W Group:
Established in 1999, W Group, a management holding with a diversified portfolio managing & investing in DOOH Media and Technologies. Through our two specialized companies – Hypermedia and DigitAll – we exceed the limitations to produce the best outcome for our clients, by providing impactful, memorable, exclusive and measurable experiences.
As creators of impact, Hypermedia is a leading provider of Out-Of-Home (OOH) media solution, exceeding limitations by empowering brands to grow stronger through smart Digital Media Experiences. Our OOH network, the largest in the UAE, is a combination of powerful technologically led media, strategic prime locations, and data measurement tools.
With a commitment to innovation and creativity, Hypermedia aims to transform the advertising landscape by seamlessly blending art, technology, and strategic placement to deliver impactful campaigns that captivate audiences and optimize campaigns’ engagement and ROI.
Hypermedia Social Media Accounts:
- twitter.com/ Hypermedia_me
- facebook.com/ Hypermedia_me